ESPR 2018 Junior Grants (800 EURO)
The number of Junior Grants will be increased substantially in 2018. The grant of 800 Euro will cover not only the registration fees (based on early bird fee) but also a relevant part of your travel costs. Refunds will be processed after the congress.
- The applicant must be 35 years or younger.
- Application deadline: End of February 2018
- If not a ESPR member, the grant awardees will also get free ESPR membership for 2018 (with online access only to Pediatric Radiology journal.)
How to apply?
- Click here to download the application form.
- If applicable: Please provide a signed dated letter from your training supervisor/director/head of training confirming your current training status and position.
- If applicable: Did you submit a scientific paper or a casereport to the ESPR 2018?
- Send both, the application form & the letter confirming your training status, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “Junior grant application for ESPR 2018”.
- The ESPR board will consider the applications after the closing date and will respond by email once all applications have been reviewed.