The grant will cover the registration costs of the annual meeting (based on early bird fee). Refunds will be processed after the congress.
- The grants are only available for radiologists in training. Training status needs to be confirmed by a written, dated and signed letter from the applicant’s training coordinator/supervisor/head of training.
- The applicant must be 38 years or younger.
- The applicant must not have received a previous similar grant from the ESPR.
- ESPR 2018 congress certificate of attendance is compulsory for the grant.
- Members of ESPR will be given preference
- Application deadline: End January 2018
- If not a member, the grant awardees will also get free ESPR membership for 2018 (with online access only to Paediatric Radiology journal.)
How to apply?
- Click here to download the application form.
- Please provide a signed dated letter from your training supervisor/director/head of training confirming your current training status and position.
- Send both, the application form & the letter confirming your training status, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “Junior grant application for ESPR 2018”.
- The ESPR board will consider the applications after the closing date and will respond by email once all applications have been reviewed by the evaluation committee and final decisions have been taken.